Nautilus Solar Energy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nautilus Solar Energy's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.9M per year.
- Nautilus Solar Energy received $Undisclosed in venture funding in March 2019.
- Nautilus Solar Energy's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Nautilus Solar Energy's total funding is $89M.
- Nautilus Solar Energy has 52 Employees.
- Nautilus Solar Energy grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Nautilus Solar Energy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nautilus Solar Energy?
Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC ("Nautilus Solar" or "NSE") is a privately-owned solar power generation independent power producer headquartered in Summit, New Jersey. It does business throughout North America, focusing on the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions in the United States and the Ontario Region in Canada. NSE has broad experience and success with government, commercial and utility clients. Nautilus Solar develops, constructs, finances, owns and operates distributed generation and utility-scale solar electric systems. Nautilus sells all of the electricity it generates either directly to the end-user, in the case of distributed generation projects, or to utilities, in the case of wholesale projects, through long-term power purchase agreements. Under this model, Nautilus Solar is able to provide solar energy services while eliminating upfront capital investment and ongoing operational and maintenance costs. For the distributed generation customer, Nautilus Solar designs and installs solar generating systems on the customer's rooftop or property and is responsible for all capital expenditures, long-term ownership, and operation and maintenance of the solar system. Nautilus Solar retains and monetizes the state incentives (rebates, renewable energy certificates, etc) and tax credits.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Oil & Gas,Solar Power,Wind Power