Nationwide Organ Recovery Transport Alliance-NORA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nationwide Organ Recovery Transport Alliance-NORA's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.8M per year.
- Nationwide Organ Recovery Transport Alliance-NORA's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Nationwide Organ Recovery Transport Alliance-NORA has 66 Employees.
- Nationwide Organ Recovery Transport Alliance-NORA grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Nationwide Organ Recovery Transport Alliance-NORA currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nationwide Organ Recovery Transport Alliance-NORA?
NORA (Nationwide Organ Recovery Alliance) provides Air (fixed/rotor wing, turbo prop, and jets), Ground (courier, blood/organs, transplant teams and to/from airport) and Commercial Airline Courier (on-board courier and commercial shipment) transport services to the Organ Procurement Community. Our state of the art dispatch center is the nucleus of the operation and brings together all the different resources and skills for seamless organ recovery transportation. With just one call from your staff to our experienced team, every detail and logistic is quickly and efficiently expedited so your staff can concentrate on what they do best, saving lives. By utilizing state of the art communications equipment, our field employees are always within reach. All the logistics for every transport will be arranged, followed, tracked, updated and once completed, will undergo a quality assurance review by management.keywords:N/A