National Interventional Radiology Partners Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- National Interventional Radiology Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.8M per year.
- National Interventional Radiology Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- National Interventional Radiology Partners has 92 Employees.
- National Interventional Radiology Partners grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- National Interventional Radiology Partners currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
|Medical Plus Su...||$17M||63||5%||N/A||N/A|
|IMO Managed Car...||$12.2M||45||2%||N/A||N/A|
What Is National Interventional Radiology Partners?
Our outpatient Interventional Radiology centers represent quantum leaps in patient care, clinical outcomes, and referring physician satisfaction. An unyielding focus on personal relationships, evidence-based medicine, and enterprise-wide customer service are our guiding principles.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Kristina Payne||Vp - Development|
|Danny Iqbal||Vp - Business Development||Email Available|
|Jeiny Rodriguez||VP - Operations|
|Alberto Suarez||Chief Operating Officer|
|Liyue Sigle||General Counsel|
|Amanda Puente||Front Office/Facility Director|
National Interventional Radiology Partners News
5.3.3 Cardiac 5.3.4 Interventional Radiology 5.3.5 Venous ... 6.3.2 Interventional Cardiologists ... 8.7.4 National Cardiovascular Partners L.P.
... systems for surgical and interventional radiology procedures. ... Great Hill Partners has invested in Pareto Health Inc., an employee benefits provider. ... founded by former National Football Leaguefullback Chris Gronkowski.
The outcome of this effort by our clinical team and regional partners has been ... in endovascular neurosurgery and neuro-interventional radiology. ... He is an editorial board member and reviewer of multiple national and ...