Nanotronics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nanotronics's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.9M per year.
- Nanotronics received $30.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Nanotronics's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Nanotronics's total funding is $57.4M.
- Nanotronics has 116 Employees.
- Nanotronics grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Nanotronics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nanotronics?
Nanotronics, a 2015 Inc 5000 company, manufactures the most advanced microscopes on the market: nSpec, nSpec3d, and nPath. Nanotronics' robust, customizable software enables these products to serve the semiconductor, material sciences, rubber, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries. Additionally, Nanotronics' products are used in myriad research capacities. Nanotronics has successfully automated wafer inspection through patented algorithmic and artificial intelligence technologies at dozens of customers, including some of the largest semiconductor and microprocessor fabricators in the world. The deployment of Nanotronics' products at customer sites has improved operating efficiency and process control, yielding both top and bottom line benefits to customers. Nantronics Automation in Hollister, California manufactures customized automated equipment, robotic components, and microscopy hardware for a wide range of industries.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power