Nafasi Water Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nafasi Water's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- Nafasi Water's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Nafasi Water has 59 Employees.
- Nafasi Water grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- Nafasi Water currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Nafasi Water?
Nafasi Water, formerly known as Aveng Water is a 100% black-owned leading water technology and water utility service company. Founded in 2003, the company has considerable experience in the design, construction, commissioning and operation of complex water treatment plants. Nafasi Water manages four large-scale water treatment plants, including mine water treatment plants, and a flagship sea-water desalination plant in Namibia. Along with these highly technical solutions, the company is equally well positioned to partner with municipalities looking to sustain long-term potable water supply for domestic consumption, treat wastewater, or build, repair and upgrade water infrastructure to meet future demand. The company has to date treated over 160 billion litres of mine water, and 86 billion litres of sea water to potable quality.keywords:N/A