NOVA Geotechnical & Inspection Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NOVA Geotechnical & Inspection Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.4M per year.
- NOVA Geotechnical & Inspection Services's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- NOVA Geotechnical & Inspection Services has 98 Employees.
- NOVA Geotechnical & Inspection Services grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- NOVA Geotechnical & Inspection Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is NOVA Geotechnical & Inspection Services?
NOVA Geotechnical & Inspection Services (formerly Owens Geotechnical, Inc.), was established in 2001 in Las Vegas, Nevada to provide geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, construction materials testing and special inspections to the Las Vegas Valley and surrounding areas. Headed by James Bristow a creative materials engineer and Martin Jensen one of Nevada's most established and well respected geotechnical engineers, NOVA provides the highest quality of services and laboratory testing. With substantial, proven knowledge and diversified technical expertise, the difference James, Martin and their qualified team of professionals provide is continuous integrity. NOVA's recommendations save clients money while continuously promoting safety and efficiency. NOVA's staff consists of engineers, geologists, scientists, inspectors, technicians and specialty consultants with combined decades of engineering and construction experience, holding all the current certifications, licenses and degrees mandated by local, state and federal regulatory agencies. NOVA's on-point grouping of these professionals and an on-site laboratory combined with NOVA's local presence as a 24-hour operation gives us the right to boast of unmatched response time due to our availability of resources and manpower.keywords:N/A