NOM [Not Ordinary Media] Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NOM [Not Ordinary Media]'s estimated annual revenue is currently $11M per year.
- NOM [Not Ordinary Media]'s estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- NOM [Not Ordinary Media] has 44 Employees.
- NOM [Not Ordinary Media] grew their employee count by 100% last year.
- NOM [Not Ordinary Media] currently has 1 job openings.
What Is NOM [Not Ordinary Media]?
NOM is a video technology and data company that offers brand safety and contextual targeting across social properties. Through robust data, intelligent insights and redefined transparency, NOM's technology empowers brands to reach the full potential of their media buys and video performance across social properties. Everything NOM does, is to move the video ad industry forward with a commitment to a higher level of accountability and better results for clients. NOM's platform agnostic approach is an industry game changer. NOM created its proprietary DMP to give brands more insight and control over their ads. Whether you have a single platform or cross platform campaign, NOM's goal is the same as yours, to maximize performance and decrease costs. Our MediaAudit software prevents brands from running on unsafe and off topic content on YouTube.keywords:Analytics, Advertising Platforms, Data Mining, Online Video Advertising