NJIT Ying Wu College Of Computing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NJIT Ying Wu College Of Computing's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- NJIT Ying Wu College Of Computing's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- NJIT Ying Wu College Of Computing has 63 Employees.
- NJIT Ying Wu College Of Computing grew their employee count by -35% last year.
- NJIT Ying Wu College Of Computing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is NJIT Ying Wu College Of Computing?
The Ying Wu College of Computing at NJII was founded in 2001 as one of the first colleges of its kind in the country. Its creation was a testament to the foresight of the faculty and administration of NJIT, who recognized the central role that computing and computing education would play in the 21st century. Our mission is to teach a broad range of computing disciplines to students on campus and at a distance, to carry out cutting-edge computing research, and to work closely with industry. The College of Computing consists of the Department of Computer Science, the Department of Information Systems, and the Information Technology Program. The College offers Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral degree program, as well as Undergraduate Minors degrees in over 25 fields of study. Our faculty are engaged in cutting-edge research in areas ranging from networking and computer security to big data analytics, to bioinformatics, gaming and virtual reality. Our students have access to mobile devices, high-end workstations, game development software, robots, and networking equipment both wired and wireless. You can visit our website (http://computing.njit.edu/) for more information.keywords:N/A