NATIONAL HOLDINGS CORP Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NATIONAL HOLDINGS CORP's estimated annual revenue is currently $233.2M per year.
- NATIONAL HOLDINGS CORP received $3.0M in venture funding in April 2008.
- NATIONAL HOLDINGS CORP's estimated revenue per employee is $4,664,726
- NATIONAL HOLDINGS CORP's total funding is $14M.
- NATIONAL HOLDINGS CORP has 50 Employees.
- NATIONAL HOLDINGS CORP grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- NATIONAL HOLDINGS CORP currently has 1 job openings.
What Is NATIONAL HOLDINGS CORP?
National Holdings Corporation (NHLD) is a full-service investment banking and asset management firm that, through its affiliates, provides a range of services, including independent retail brokerage and advisory services, investment banking, institutional sales and trading, equity research, financial planning, market making, tax preparation, insurance, to corporations, institutions, high net-worth and retail investors. With over 1,000 advisors, registered reps, traders, sales associates and corporate staff, National Holdings operates through various subsidiaries including National Securities Corporation, National Asset Management, Inc., National Insurance Corporation, vFinance Investments, Inc., Gilman Ciocia, Inc. and GC Capital Corporation. Formed as a holding company in 1999, National Holdings largest subsidiary National Securities Corporation has been in business since 1947. National Holdings is headquartered in New York and Florida. For more information, visit www.nhldcorp.com. Fortress Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ: FBIO) through its affiliate FBIO Acquisition, Inc., is a majority shareholder of NHLD.keywords:N/A