Mystery Science Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mystery Science's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.9M per year.
- Mystery Science received $2.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Mystery Science's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Mystery Science's total funding is $4.3M.
- Mystery Science has 34 Employees.
- Mystery Science grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Mystery Science currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mystery Science?
Mystery Science is fixing science education for the next generation. We've created the fastest growing science curriculum in the U.S. On a weekly basis we're used by teachers in more than 20% of elementary schoolsteaching millions of kids this school year. In an industry that is historically plagued by long sales cycle and high barriers to entry, we've sold thousands schools without a single sales person on staff. We're backed by a great group of investors including Y Combinator, Learn Capital, and Reach Capital. If you're looking for the basics: $4M in funding from leading education investors (and we're already profitable) Competitive salary Equity in a high-growth company 401K, health care, vacation Customers who love us but the real perks of working at Mystery Science are the quality of the people on your team and the problem we're solving. Those things are what bring us to work every day. On your first day at Mystery Science, youll meet a team of people who are passionate about science, children, and education, and who each love their respective crafts. You can meet our team here: http://mysteryscience.com/team.keywords:Marketplace,Education,Human Resources Hr,Media