Myrtle Consulting Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Myrtle Consulting Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $23M per year.
- Myrtle Consulting Group received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2018.
- Myrtle Consulting Group's estimated revenue per employee is $158,621
- Myrtle Consulting Group has 145 Employees.
- Myrtle Consulting Group grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Myrtle Consulting Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Myrtle Consulting Group?
We transform operational performance from the board room to the shop floor. Myrtle Consulting Group is an operations consulting firm dedicated to reinventing success for manufacturing and distribution companies. We specialize in creating operational efficiencies and smart solutions that generate sustainable results and big economic returns. We work with manufacturers across multiple industries including food & beverage, consumer packaged goods (CPG), pulp & paper, chemicals, oil & gas, metals, mining and more. We address challenges in all areas of the operation such as safety, production, maintenance, sanitation, planning management systems and material movement. The Myrtle team is comprised of a diverse group of dedicated professionals who live on the line for our clients and enjoy the openness of our internal culture. We work side-by-side with one another and with our clients on projects that are challenging and fulfilling. Every client project is hands-on and demands the utmost in ethical, strategic, results-focused engagement. We challenge ourselves to exceed expectations on every project and to deliver value and profitabilityevery time. Learn more at http:// www.myrtlegroup.com.keywords:Food & Beverages