MycoTechnology Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MycoTechnology's estimated revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- MycoTechnology received $30.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- MycoTechnology's estimated revenue per employee is $154286
- MycoTechnology's total funding is $83M.
- MycoTechnology has 56 Employees.
- MycoTechnology grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- MycoTechnology currently has 2 job openings.
What Is MycoTechnology?
MycoTechnology is a food technology company focused on solving the biggest challenges in the food and beverage industry by using their fungi fermentation platform. Their flagship product, ClearTaste®, is the world's first organic bitter blocker, which helps companies reduce the sugar content of their products by blocking bitterness. Thier second product, PureTaste®, is the world's next generation of alternative proteins.keywords:Agriculture,Biotechnology,Food & Beverages,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|DAZBOG COFFEE C...||$13.2M||62||7%|
|Three Tomatoes ...||$11.9M||49||4%|
MycoTechnology – which is building a functional ingredients platform utilizing mycelium, the filament-like roots of mushrooms - has raised ...
DENVER, Jan. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MycoTechnology has closed their Series C funding round co-led by S2G Ventures Fund II, L.P., ...
It also has put money into Mycotechnology (mushroom-based ingredients), and cell-based meat producers Memphis Meats and Future Meat ...
|2019-01-31||$30.0M||Undisclosed||Middleland MT Holdings||Article|