MoviePass Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MoviePass's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.9M per year.
- MoviePass received $65.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- MoviePass's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- MoviePass's total funding is $68.7M.
- MoviePass has 53 Employees.
- MoviePass grew their employee count by -16% last year.
- MoviePass currently has 2 job openings.
What Is MoviePass?
MoviePass is a technology company enhancing the moviegoing experience. As the nation's leading movie-theater subscription service, MoviePass turns casual moviegoers into film enthusiasts by giving subscribers the ability to watch movies where they're best seen - at the theater - for a low monthly fee. The service, now accepted at more than 91% of theaters across the United States, is the nation's largest theater network. For more information, visit www.moviepass.com.keywords:Subscription,Entertainment,Gaming,Mobile