Motiv Power Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Motiv Power Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.1M per year.
- Motiv Power Systems received $Undisclosed in venture funding in March 2018.
- Motiv Power Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Motiv Power Systems's total funding is $100.6M.
- Motiv Power Systems has 79 Employees.
- Motiv Power Systems grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Motiv Power Systems currently has 12 job openings.
What Is Motiv Power Systems?
Founded in 2009, and headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Motiv Power Systems is committed to freeing fleets from their dependence on fossil fuels. Motiv's EPIC (Electric Powered Intelligent Chassis) family is CARB certified and available for a number of different body configurations including walk-in vans, box trucks, work trucks, shuttle buses, school buses, trolleys, and other specialty vehicles. An EPIC chassis offers uncompromised performance and functionality without the pollution, noise, heat, and vibration of gasoline or diesel power. Motiv is a Ford eQVM-approved provider of all-electric chassis for commercial trucks and buses and benefits from engineering insights and support from Ford to ensure safety and reliability. With more than 350,000 miles logged in Fortune 50 fleet deployments throughout North America, the EPIC family eliminates 100% of vehicle emissions, dramatically reduces operating and maintenance costs, and creates a healthier environment for riders and communities, while also reducing driver fatigue.keywords:saas, Automotive,Cleantech,Transportation,Wind Power