Motion Canada Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Motion Canada's estimated annual revenue is currently $185.3M per year.
- Motion Canada's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Motion Canada has 525 Employees.
- Motion Canada grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Motion Canada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Motion Canada?
Motion Canada provides maintenance, repair and operations parts and services to industrial companies all across Canada think mining, automotive, chemical, pharmaceutical, iron and steel, food and beverage, oil and gas, wood and lumber, pulp and paper and more. Were part of Motion Industries, a wholly owned subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company, and our extensive lineage means that over 150,000 of our customers have access to over six million parts from the best authorized brands. Our customers also have access to the highest levels of technical and customer support in the industry. Our culture of learning ensures that every employee from our customer service representatives to our fire service specialists to our people managers and leaders contributes to our customer-first thinking and our position as an industry leader.keywords:N/A