Mortensen Woodwork Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mortensen Woodwork's estimated annual revenue is currently $31M per year.
- Mortensen Woodwork's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Mortensen Woodwork has 107 Employees.
- Mortensen Woodwork grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Mortensen Woodwork currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mortensen Woodwork?
Since 1946, when Fred Mortensen Sr. began the business, Mortensen Woodwork has been obsessed with quality from design to delivery. Whether they're starting from a blueprint or the back of a napkin, our designers bring your unique vision to life with finishes to match any aesthetic taste or existing woodwork and do it in any species of wood. Today, MWI is a nationally recognized full-service, turnkey woodwork manufacturer based in Atlanta, GA, producing over $40 million of fine interior fixture and perimeter woodwork each year. Mortensen Woodwork takes great pride in the fine, old-world craftsmanship that goes into its every project. A family-run business for two generations, Mortensen Woodwork combines today's most modern production technology with the hand-crafting skills brought to America by its European founders. The result is interior furniture, fixtures, and perimeter woodwork with an artistic quality and character unmatched in the woodworking industry today.keywords:N/A