Morris Adjmi Architects Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Morris Adjmi Architects's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.5M per year.
- Morris Adjmi Architects's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Morris Adjmi Architects has 147 Employees.
- Morris Adjmi Architects grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Morris Adjmi Architects currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Morris Adjmi Architects?
Morris Adjmi Architects (MA) interprets the historic forces that shape our cities to design buildings that are both contextual and contemporary. The firm's diverse team of architects and interior designers is guided by a shared belief that timeless ideas about beauty and harmony can be integrated into the modern built environment, but the expression of those ideas must reflect the way we live today. MA's collaborative, research-based approach has helped establish the firm as a leader in the revitalization of post-industrial neighborhoods and historic districts with commercial, residential, and cultural projects that are imbued with a distinct sense of place and purpose. Morris Adjmi established MA in New York City in 1997 following a 13-year, collaboration with Pritzker Prize-winning architect, Aldo Rossi. On that strong foundation, he built a practice inspired by the arts and by new technologies as well as history and tradition. Today, with projects under construction around the country, the firm is recognized for its thoughtful engagement with context, creative use of materials, and sophisticated designs.keywords:N/A