Moritt Hock & Hamroff Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.2M per year.
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff has 149 Employees.
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Moritt Hock & Hamroff?
Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP is a full- service, AV-rated commercial law firm with 20 areas practice and a team of more than 70 lawyers. The firm's areas of practice include alternative dispute resolution, commercial foreclosure, commercial lending & finance, construction, copyrights, trademarks & licensing, corporate & securities, creditors' rights & bankruptcy, cybersecurity, employment, equipment & transportation leasing and finance, healthcare, landlord & tenant, litigation, marketing, advertising & promotions, mergers & acquisitions, not-for-profit, patents, real estate, tax and trusts & estates. Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP was founded in 1980 by Neil J. Moritt and has offices in Garden City, Long Island and in New York City.keywords:N/A