Moray East Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Moray East's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.1M per year.
- Moray East's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Moray East has 91 Employees.
- Moray East grew their employee count by 117% last year.
- Moray East currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Moray East?
Moray Offshore Windfarm (East) Limited is a joint venture company owned by EDPR (33.3%), Diamond Green Limited (33.4%), ENGIE (23.3%), and CTG (10%) with main offices located in Edinburgh. The joint venture has been awarded 15-year CfD (contract for difference) for a 950 MW offshore wind project. The project is located on the northeast coast of Scotland with a completion date expected by 2022. When construction is complete Moray Offshore (East) Windfarm will be capable of meeting the average electricity requirements of at least 950,000 homes in the UK and the windfarm will be able to provide 40% of Scotland's electricity. Moray East will bring high-quality and high-value offshore wind to the UK, promoting low-carbon generating infrastructure to maintain security of supply against an increasingly uncertain future.keywords:N/A