Mood Fabrics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mood Fabrics's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.9M per year.
- Mood Fabrics's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Mood Fabrics has 70 Employees.
- Mood Fabrics grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Mood Fabrics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mood Fabrics?
Beautiful designer fabrics, trims, buttons, notions and more for apparel and home. Mood Fabrics is well-known thanks to its role as the fabric store home to the hit show Project Runway, but the quality of our fabrics is what turns first-time visitors into repeat customers. Our flagship store is located in the heart of New York City's famed Garment District on W. 37th Street, our Los Angeles store recently relocated to a huge showroom on S. La Brea Avenue, plus we serve customers around the world at MoodFabrics.com. Mood provides inspiration on a daily basis to fashion students, emerging and established designers, home sewers, film/tv/theater professionals, DIY crafters, and more.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Retail