Montgomery County Courthouse Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Montgomery County Courthouse's estimated revenue is currently $17.6M per year.
- Montgomery County Courthouse's estimated revenue per employee is $250714
- Montgomery County Courthouse has 70 Employees.
- Montgomery County Courthouse grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Montgomery County Courthouse currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Montgomery County Courthouse?keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Uvalle Law Firm...||$11.1M||44||-8%|
|Andrews Myers, ...||$19.2M||76||4%|
|Davis Law Firm||$23M||91||2%|
Montgomery County Courthouse News
As coroners in Bucks and Montgomery counties determine what to do with ... in the closet of his basement office in the Erie County Courthouse.
Beeler said that Montgomery County Clerk and Recorder Sandy Leitheiser had done a lot of research on putting such a question on the ballot, ...
Ray is facing a felony shoplifting charge in Montgomery County. ... According to records WDBJ7 found in Roanoke County courthouse, Ray has ...