Monte Rosa Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Monte Rosa Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.5M per year.
- Monte Rosa Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Monte Rosa Therapeutics's total funding is $413M.
- Monte Rosa Therapeutics has 61 Employees.
- Monte Rosa Therapeutics grew their employee count by 281% last year.
- Monte Rosa Therapeutics currently has 16 job openings.
What Is Monte Rosa Therapeutics?
Small molecule protein degraders are set to reshape the way by which diseases will be treated. \n\nOur rational approach in targeting disease-causing proteins for degradation will deliver pioneering therapies for cancer and beyond. Headquartered in Boston with additional laboratory facilities in Basel, Monte Rosa Therapeutics is a private company launched in 2020. \n\nInitially seeded by Versant Ventures and incubated at Ridgeline Discovery in Basel, and The Institute of Cancer Research in London, Monte Rosa has raised $32.5 million from Versant and New Enterprise Associates. Academic co-founders are Prof. Raj Chopra and Prof. Ian Collins of The Institute for Cancer Research, UK.keywords:N/A