Mondoux Confectionery Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mondoux Confectionery's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.4M per year.
- Mondoux Confectionery's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Mondoux Confectionery has 68 Employees.
- Mondoux Confectionery grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Mondoux Confectionery currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mondoux Confectionery?
Mondoux Confectionery Inc. is a family business founded in 1967 that specializes in confectionary, repackaging and distribution. Over the years, it has made a name for itself with a wide range of confectionary, including imported products that are unique in our market. Over the years, Bonbons Mondoux has established a name for itself with a wide range of confectionary, including imported products that are unique in our market. Thanks to the close relationships it has forged with many food sector companies, it is also behind a number of well-known private labels. Today, the little company founded in 1967 has grown into an SME with facilities of over 100,000 sq. ft. and over 150 employees that offers more than 3,000 products to a large customer base. A few years ago, a third generation of the Mondoux family took up key positions within the company. Their grandfather and fathers passion and commitment inspire their drive to carry on the family tradition.keywords:N/A