Monarch Private Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Monarch Private Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.7M per year.
- Monarch Private Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Monarch Private Capital has 56 Employees.
- Monarch Private Capital grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Monarch Private Capital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Monarch Private Capital?
Founded in 2005, Monarch Private Capital (formerly State Tax Credit Exchange) is a financial services company providing federal and state tax credit solutions to Fortune 500 companies, businesses and high-net worth individuals aimed at lowering their federal and/or state tax liabilities while supporting socially beneficial activities. Created by state and federal governments, tax credits incentivize specific business activities which government deems worthy of stimulating. MPC's singular focus is on the structuring and placement of transferable tax credits. Since its inception, Monarch Private Capital has placed billions of transferable credits in the marketplace without the recapture of a single credit. We are a strong and stable clearing house for transferrable tax credits and tax equity credit funds which deliver customized, low-risk, tax-saving solutions to clients.keywords:N/A