Mojo Vision Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mojo Vision's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.4M per year.
- Mojo Vision's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Mojo Vision's total funding is $159M.
- Mojo Vision has 120 Employees.
- Mojo Vision grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Mojo Vision currently has 20 job openings.
What Is Mojo Vision?
Mojo Vision is the Invisible Computing Company, dedicated to developing products and platforms that re-imagine the intersection of ideas, information and people. Instead of being tethered to devices that are increasingly a distraction in many aspects of our lives, Mojo envisions delivering information and knowledge that is immediate, but without the disruption of traditional devices. Mojo is inventing the future of computing - Invisible Computing - which imagines a world where information is there when you need it, technology fades away, and you can freely connect with others in a more meaningful and confident way. Founded by technology experts with decades of experience developing pioneering products and platforms and backed by some of the world's leading technology investors, Mojo believes the future is invisible.keywords:Information Technology, Information Services, Consumer Electronics, Augmented Reality, Computers