Mitra Biotech Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mitra Biotech's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- Mitra Biotech received $40.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Mitra Biotech's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Mitra Biotech's total funding is $43.8M.
- Mitra Biotech has 49 Employees.
- Mitra Biotech grew their employee count by -51% last year.
- Mitra Biotech currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mitra Biotech?
Mitra Biotech is a global leader in advancing personalized cancer treatment. We are evolving the personalization of treatment selection and drug development through our phenotypic platforms that reliably predict individual response to tested treatment. Founded in 2010, Mitra is headquartered in Woburn, MA and maintains a significant research and laboratory presence in Bangalore, India. We are committed to developing new technologies that surpass existing biomarker-guided strategies for cancer treatment selection, expanding access to truly personalized medicine, and enhancing the clinical management of cancer. Our unique CANscript platform delivers powerful, individualized treatment response predictions - with exceptionally high correlation to clinical outcomes - to inform patient-specific cancer treatment selection and enhance drug discovery and development. The CANscript platform has been validated using thousands of cancer patients. Mitra partners with leading hospitals and pharmaceutical companies worldwide.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals