Mission Point Resort Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mission Point Resort's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.1M per year.
- Mission Point Resort's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Mission Point Resort has 87 Employees.
- Mission Point Resort grew their employee count by -22% last year.
- Mission Point Resort currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mission Point Resort?
Nestled on 18 acres of lakefront, Mission Point Resort inspires relaxation with families, friends and colleagues. One of Michigan's iconic up-north destinations, Mission Point offers an escape back to a slower way of life where you can rejuvenate, reconnect and recharge. Offering 241 guest rooms, family suites and luxury suites; 3 restaurants offering excellent regionally sourced meats, fish and produce; Mackinac Island's widest selection of Michigan craft beer and wine; traditional lawn games, tennis, on-premise bike rental, and waterfront mini-golf. Partner organizations provide traditional links-style golf, equestrian activities, kayaking, paddle-boarding and sailing. A short walk from the bustle of downtown, the ca. 1780 Fort Mackinac or the wooded trails of the Mackinac Island State Park.keywords:N/A