Mirum Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.7M per year.
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals has 83 Employees.
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 102% last year.
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mirum Pharmaceuticals?
Mirum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MIRM) is dedicated to creating life-changing therapies for patients with liver diseases. We are advancing our lead product candidate for Alagille syndrome (ALGS) and progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis (PFIC) â€” conditions with a profound and devastating impact on quality of life for young patients and their families.\n\nUntreated, these conditions can lead to liver failure and inflict life-altering symptoms including stunted growth and severe, non-stop itching. Under current standard of care, patients often require a liver transplant and are at higher risk of many serious health issues. Working closely with patients and caregiver communities, we intimately understand the challenges of living with cholestatic liver diseases.\n\nBased on a wealth of data from clinical trials spanning multiple years and involving more than one hundred patients, we believe our approach can address the underlying cause of symptoms and liver damage. Our goal is to give families their lives back.keywords:N/A