Minnesota Native Landscapes Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Minnesota Native Landscapes's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- Minnesota Native Landscapes's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Minnesota Native Landscapes has 42 Employees.
- Minnesota Native Landscapes grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Minnesota Native Landscapes currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Minnesota Native Landscapes?
Founded in 1998, Minnesota Native Landscapes is an Ecological Restoration company with services ranging from prescribed burning to bio-engineering and everything in between.\nOur Solar Energy division is a leader in the Midwest servicing over 200 solar projects. Vegetation management plans with follow up installation and maintenance have anchored this division the past 6 years. In 2016, MNL started experimenting with sheep grazing as an alternative to mechanical mowing. Since then our heard has grown to over 1,000 head which will graze over 1,800 acres of solar fields this season. Minnesota was the first state to introduce pollinator friendly seeding requirements allowing MNL to take the industry lead in that arena as well.\nIn addition to our extensive service offerings, we also produce the finest local origin plants and seed. We operate under three main divisions Land Management, Nursery Production and Project Installation. Between divisions we use our years of experience to assist our customers with any of their ecological needs. Our headquarters is located in Otsego, with our Nursery production facility in Foley and additional production in Lonsdale.keywords:N/A