MineralSoft Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MineralSoft's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- MineralSoft received $4.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- MineralSoft's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- MineralSoft's total funding is $4.3M.
- MineralSoft has 35 Employees.
- MineralSoft grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- MineralSoft currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Money Tree Soft...||$5M||24||N/A||N/A||4/5||N/A|
|Black Mountain ...||$33.8M||233||22%||N/A||4/5||N/A|
What Is MineralSoft?
MineralSoft is the leading solution for mineral rights and royalty management. Are you looking for a better way to manage your minerals Whether you're an investment fund, a family office, an individual, or an advisor, MineralSoft has a tailored solution for you. We combine industry-leading software with experienced, professional service to maximize the value of your assets. Save time, make money, and get peace of mind by managing your oil & gas interests with MineralSoft.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
... for solar and wind power markets, in late 2017; 1Derrick and part of PLS in mid-2018; Oildex in September 2018; and MineralSoft in January.
15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Drillinginfo, the leading energy SaaS and data analytics company, announced today it has acquired MineralSoft, ...
MineralSoft, which graduated from the Y Combinator accelerator program in 2016, had raised $9.2 million in funding to date, according to ...
|2018-02-08||$4.0M||Undisclosed||Cottonwood Venture Partners||Article|