MineSense Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MineSense Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- MineSense Technologies received $18.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- MineSense Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- MineSense Technologies's total funding is $44.8M.
- MineSense Technologies has 84 Employees.
- MineSense Technologies grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- MineSense Technologies currently has 2 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is MineSense Technologies?
MineSense Technologies is a technology development and marketing company with a passion for enhancing the sustainability of mining by improving the ore recovery process. MineSense provides a proven platform for the sensing and sorting of low-grade ore to a level of sensitivity unprecedented in the industry. Our goal is to commercialize our advanced sensor technology by developing a standardized product suite, which we call the MineSense Solution. By applying the MineSense pre-concentration methodology, the MineSense Solution can provide significant economic benefits including increased operational efficiency and profitability due to decreased requirements for energy, water and chemicals.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Solar Power,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
MineSense Technologies News
Green Technology and Sustainability Market takes into account the long- ... Solutions and Consulting, Oizom, MineSense Technologies, WINT, ...
Global Green Technology Market Size, Share, Trends, Key Players, ... Oizom (India), MineSense Technologies (Canada), and WINT (US).
Having just commercialised its bulk ore sorting technology at Teck ... Canada, MineSense is looking to show the wider industry just how ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
MineSense Technologies Funding