Mid Penn Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mid Penn Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $65.1M per year.
- Mid Penn Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Mid Penn Bank has 310 Employees.
- Mid Penn Bank grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Mid Penn Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mid Penn Bank?
Mid Penn Bank, subsidiary of Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MPB), has been serving Central Pennsylvania since 1868. Headquartered in Millersburg, Pa., Mid Penn Bank has retail locations throughout Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Luzerne, Northumberland and Schuylkill Counties. Mid Penn is a full-service financial institution offering deposit products, mortgage and home equity loans, lines of credit, commercial financing, cash management services and more. As a community bank, Mid Penn is a proud contributor to many nonprofit organizations that support the Central Pennsylvania region. Visit midpennbank.com to learn more.keywords:Banking,Finance