Mid-West Family Broadcasting Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mid-West Family Broadcasting's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.2M per year.
- Mid-West Family Broadcasting's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Mid-West Family Broadcasting has 45 Employees.
- Mid-West Family Broadcasting grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Mid-West Family Broadcasting currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Mid-West Family Broadcasting?
Mid-West Family Broadcasting is an employee-owned radio, digital and events company operating in 8 markets across Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri and Illinois. Our mission is simple, but important: hyper-serve our local communities with information, entertainment and companionship, produced by people who live and work here. We are proud to call Michigan's Great Southwest home since 1956, helping businesses large and small build successful branding campaigns that get measurable marketing results. The company has over 50 employees across our two offices and studios in Benton Harbor and South Haven, many with tenure over 10+ years. Our Michigan brands include News/Talk 94.9 WSJM, 95.7 & 1400 WSJM Sports, ROCK 107 WIRX, 98.3 The Coast, 103.7 COSY-FM, 97.5 Y-Country, MoodyOnTheMarket.com, Town Crier Wire, Music Express Mobile DJ Service, Radio Super Saver, Radio Dining Deals, Smooth Jazz at Sunset, Summer Jam, Wedding World, and more. Our Indiana brands include Sunny 101.5, WSBT Radio, Live 99.9, and Z94.3.keywords:N/A