Microbiome Labs - The creators of MegaSporeBiotic Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Microbiome Labs - The creators of MegaSporeBiotic's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.2M per year.
- Microbiome Labs - The creators of MegaSporeBiotic's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Microbiome Labs - The creators of MegaSporeBiotic has 71 Employees.
- Microbiome Labs - The creators of MegaSporeBiotic grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Microbiome Labs - The creators of MegaSporeBiotic currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Microbiome Labs - The creators of MegaSporeBiotic?
At MegaSporeBiotic, we believe the new evolution of the probiotic market is spore-based. Spores are nature's probiotic and we have dedicated our company to educating healthcare providers about how these amazing nutrient factories are designed by nature to be a universal probiotic. New scientific information indicates that 90% of the probiotics on the market had trouble surviving the harsh stomach environment of high temperatures and low acidity. MSB is designed in response to that evidence to be a spore-based probiotic, naturally designed to enter the body on a regular basis and perform key functions. MegaSporeBiotic (MSB) is an effective probiotic with 5 strains of spores created by Dr. Tom Bayne and microbiologist, Kiran Krishnan for exclusive use by healthcare professionals. MSB is the first all-spore, pharmaceutical grade probiotic producing carotenoid antioxidants for use by healthcare providers/chiropractors and introduces newly patented spore strain Bacillus HU36. Our Mission: To provide the highest quality, potency and efficacy line of probiotics for use exclusively by medical professionals in treatment with their patients in order to improve the health and well-being of patients on a continued and consistent basis.keywords:N/A