Michigan Fashion Media Summit Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Michigan Fashion Media Summit's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.4M per year.
- Michigan Fashion Media Summit's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Michigan Fashion Media Summit has 59 Employees.
- Michigan Fashion Media Summit grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Michigan Fashion Media Summit currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
|Al Serra Auto||$61.5M||271||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Viviano Flower ...||$11.1M||49||N/A||N/A||N/A|
What Is Michigan Fashion Media Summit?
The first annual Michigan Fashion Media Summit (MFMS) will take place on April 13, 2018, at the Stephen M. Ross School of Business. MFMS is a day-long experience for University of Michigan students that are passionate about fashion, retail, media, and business. MFMS will provide a platform for students to connect with fashion-industry thought leaders and icons.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Delaney Walker||Co President|
|Lana Ziegler||Chief Brand Officer|
|Hannah Eibner||Vice President Of Recruiting, Teams, And Talent|
|Sanam Kamran||Account Manager|
Michigan Fashion Media Summit News
The second Michigan Fashion Summit is coming to Waterford this ... The summit is open to designers, models, social media influencers, ...
Fenkell told the Michigan Fashion Media Summit in March about how the pair founded SmileDirectClub in Michigan. Fenkell moved from Detroit to Nashville, ...
On April 12, the second annual Michigan Fashion Media Summit was hosted at the Ross School of Business. The atmosphere could be ...