Miami University Regionals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Miami University Regionals's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- Miami University Regionals's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Miami University Regionals has 46 Employees.
- Miami University Regionals grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Miami University Regionals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Miami University Regionals?
At Miami Regionals, we provide in-demand academic options, superior student support services, and a vibrant campus life so you can create your own experience to meet your educational and career goals. We offer complete degree programs on campus and online to propel you forward. Or start any one of more than 100 majors that can be completed on our main campus in Oxford, Ohio. Miami University Regionals were founded in 1966 (Middletown), 1968 (Hamilton), 1999 (E-Campus), and 2009 (Voice of America Learning Center in West Chester) to advance Miami University's mission to deliver a high-quality, liberal arts education. Students can earn Miami University bachelor's and associate degrees and certificates entirely at Miami University Regionals. Whether on campus or online, we are #OneMiamiOH.keywords:N/A