Mesa High School Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mesa High School's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.9M per year.
- Mesa High School's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Mesa High School has 44 Employees.
- Mesa High School grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Mesa High School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mesa High School?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Notre Dame Prep...||$20.9M||116||-1%||N/A|
|Alpha Kappa Psi...||$7.2M||40||21%||N/A|
|Seton Catholic ...||$11.3M||63||2%||N/A|
|Buckeye Union H...||$24.5M||136||3%||N/A|
|Mel and Enid Zu...||$8.8M||49||17%||N/A|
Mesa High School News
(OXNARD, Calif.) Sept. 12, 2019- Students at Rio Mesa High School (RMHS) can now walk safely to school with the completion of a new ...
Junior middle blocker Tarah Harmon led the Costa Mesa High girls' volleyball team with seven kills in a 25-15, 25-10, 25-12 victory at Santa ...
When/where: 7 p.m. Friday at Costa Mesa High. Key Mustangs: Jr. QB/LB Nick Burton (11 of 19 passing for 118 yards, one TD, one INT; ...