Mersive Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mersive's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.9M per year.
- Mersive received $2.1M in venture funding in December 2013.
- Mersive's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Mersive's total funding is $10.6M.
- Mersive's pricing is $799 per year.
- Mersive has 165 Employees.
- Mersive grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- Mersive currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mersive?
Mersive is a leading provider of wireless media streaming and collaboration software for corporate, education, and government markets. Mersive Solstice Software allows any number of users to simultaneously stream content from laptops, tablets, and phones to any display - wirelessly. Mersive's patented software enables a new class of displays by unlocking display infrastructure to create affordable collaboration environments that foster interaction, facilitate decision-making, and cultivate creativity. By removing the need for video cables and converters, Solstice improves meeting productivity and transforms traditional conference rooms and classrooms into collaborative, multi-user environments. Until now, the professional display market has been hardware-centric, offering only costly and complex solutions. Solstice transforms enterprise displays into collaborative workspaces at a fraction of the cost of hardware-based solutions, and the management console enables IT to remotely manage access to displays, security, and capture analytics. Website: http://www.mersive.com Products: http://www.mersive.com/products Solstice System: https://www.mersive.com/land/solstice-wireless-presentation-system/ Blog: http://blog.mersive.com/ Twitter: http://twitter.com/Mersivekeywords:Customer Support,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security, saas