Mersino Dewatering Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mersino Dewatering's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.8M per year.
- Mersino Dewatering received $40.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Mersino Dewatering's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Mersino Dewatering's total funding is $40M.
- Mersino Dewatering has 113 Employees.
- Mersino Dewatering grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Mersino Dewatering currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Mersino Dewatering?
Mersino offers dewatering, bypass pumping, one-pass trenching and power generation to corporations, construction and municipalities across the globe. Mersino is the only dewatering company with extensive experience in all methods of dewatering including deep well dewatering, wellpoint dewatering, trenched tile collection systems and sock dewatering as well as eductor well dewatering. Mersino is a multi-state licensed drilling and pumping contractor with geotechnical project experience throughout North America. Mersino can drill and furnish large diameter dewatering wells, wellpoint systems, recovery wells, ventilation wells, injection wells and monitoring wells. By utilizing our one-pass trenchers, we can install sock tile, trench collection systems, slurry cut-off walls and bio walls. Our nationwide equipment inventory includes a wide assortment of portable pumping equipment and generators, allowing Mersino to provide the most cost effective and practical solutions to our customers. For more information visit www.mersino.com, email email@example.com, or call 1-866-MERSINO.keywords:N/A