Merriam-Webster Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Merriam-Webster's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Merriam-Webster's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- Merriam-Webster has 77 Employees.
- Merriam-Webster grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Merriam-Webster currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Merriam-Webster?
For more than 150 years, in print and now online, Merriam-Webster has been America's leading and most-trusted provider of language information. Each month, our Web sites offer guidance to more than 40 million visitors. In print, our publications include Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary (among the best-selling books in American history) and newly published dictionaries for English-language learners. All Merriam-Webster products and services are backed by the largest team of professional dictionary editors and writers in America, and one of the largest in the world.keywords:E-Commerce,Publishing