Merrell Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Merrell's estimated annual revenue is currently $94.4M per year.
- Merrell's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Merrell has 416 Employees.
- Merrell grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Merrell currently has 37 job openings.
What Is Merrell?
Mission: At Merrell, we believe in the trail. When you've got air in your lungs and good shoes on your feet, you've got everything you need. Merrell believes nothing should get in the way of enjoying active outdoor adventures. Merrell hiking boots, trail running shoes and apparel are built on Merrell's outdoor heritage, quality and performance. The trail is the core of our design philosophy and has continued to guide us in the development of innovative products that inspire and enable enjoyment of the outdoors. Merrell is a division of Wolverine Worldwide, one of the world's leading marketers of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport, athletic, children's and uniform footwear and apparel.keywords:N/A