Mercy Health Network Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mercy Health Network's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.1M per year.
- Mercy Health Network's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Mercy Health Network has 56 Employees.
- Mercy Health Network grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Mercy Health Network currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Case Haub Consu...||$24M||89||48%||N/A|
|Hospice of Siou...||N/A||13||N/A||N/A|
|Mercy Health Ne...||$15.1M||56||22%||N/A|
|Lakes Regional ...||$32.7M||121||7%||N/A|
|Grand River Med...||$12.2M||45||5%||N/A|
|Hegg Health Cen...||$9.2M||34||3%||N/A|
What Is Mercy Health Network?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Mercy Health Network News
MercyOne, formerly known as Mercy Health Network, is a nonprofit system that operates eight medical centers in Iowa and has annual ...
In February, the former Mercy Health Network became MercyOne, the result of 18 months of strategic planning. Then in June, the North Iowa ...
LIMA — Mercy Health-St. Rita's Medical Center President Ronda Lehman has been named president of the health network's Lima market, ...