Mercy Health Network Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mercy Health Network's estimated revenue is currently $14M per year.
- Mercy Health Network's estimated revenue per employee is $270000
- Mercy Health Network has 52 Employees.
- Mercy Health Network grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Mercy Health Network currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Mercy Health Network?keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Mercy Health Ne...||$14M||52||21%|
|Lakes Regional ...||$28.6M||113||7%|
|Grand River Med...||$10.8M||42||5%|
|Hegg Health Cen...||$8.4M||32||3%|
|EASTERN IOWA HE...||$8.9M||36||9%|
|Keokuk County H...||$7.6M||31||11%|
Mercy Health Network News
MercyOne, formerly known as Mercy Health Network, is a nonprofit system that operates eight medical centers in Iowa and has annual ...
In February, the former Mercy Health Network became MercyOne, the result of 18 months of strategic planning. Then in June, the North Iowa ...
LIMA — Mercy Health-St. Rita's Medical Center President Ronda Lehman has been named president of the health network's Lima market, ...