Mentor Collective Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mentor Collective's estimated annual revenue is currently $70.9M per year.
- Mentor Collective's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Mentor Collective has 394 Employees.
- Mentor Collective grew their employee count by 161% last year.
- Mentor Collective currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Mentor Collective?
Mentor Collective is the leading provider of impact-driven mentoring programs. MC partners with universities to provide all students with a relevant, trained peer, professional, or alumni mentor. Mentor Collective partner institutions have seen retention impacts ranging from 1% to 17%, with a total of over 21,000 mentorships created over the last 2 years. We currently partner with over 50 schools to personalize support for various student populations including undergraduate, graduate, continuing education, professional, and online students. We're proud to be backed by mission-driven investors including Lumina Foundation. MC is hiring! See here: https://angel.co/mentorcollective/jobskeywords:Education, Higher Education, Education Technology, Edtech