MelroseWakefield Healthcare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MelroseWakefield Healthcare's estimated annual revenue is currently $110.7M per year.
- MelroseWakefield Healthcare's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- MelroseWakefield Healthcare has 410 Employees.
- MelroseWakefield Healthcare grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- MelroseWakefield Healthcare currently has 17 job openings.
What Is MelroseWakefield Healthcare?
MelroseWakefield Healthcare is a coordinated system of hospitals, physician practices and community-based services providing care for communities throughout north suburban Boston. We are distinguished by the range of clinical care and services we provide locally for the continuum of care: · Community hospitals in Melrose and Medford · Urgent care locations in Reading and Medford · Outpatient services including physical therapy, imaging and radiology, lab services and wellness education · More than 90 community physicians, who are part of Tufts Medical Center Community Care (formerly Hallmark Health Medical Associates), providing primary care and specialty care · Visiting nurse and hospice carekeywords:N/A