Melin Tool Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Melin Tool Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.7M per year.
- Melin Tool Company's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Melin Tool Company has 70 Employees.
- Melin Tool Company grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Melin Tool Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Melin Tool Company?
Family owned since 1940, Melin Tool Company makes premium quality end mills, drills, and other cutting tools for the metalworking industry. Melin is one of the few USA based manufacturers of both carbide and cobalt high speed steel end mills and tools. They also offer in house coating capabilities for standard coatings AlTiN, TiCN, and TiN as well as other coatings.keywords:N/A