Medical Properties Trust Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Medical Properties Trust's estimated annual revenue is currently $23M per year.
- Medical Properties Trust's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Medical Properties Trust has 85 Employees.
- Medical Properties Trust grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Medical Properties Trust currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Medical Properties Trust?
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (MPT) is a different kind of real estate investment trust by design. MPT has created a unique niche in the largest and fastest growing segment of the U.S. economy. Unlike other real estate investment trusts - even those categorized as healthcare REITs - MPT focuses exclusively on providing capital to acute care facilities of all kinds through long-term, triple net leases. And, unlike other sources of capital, MPT provides 100 percent financing to reduce an organization's overall cost of capital by unlocking the value of its real estate assets. By allowing healthcare operators to tap the value of their real estate and channel that capital into facility improvements, technology upgrades , staff additions and even new construction, MPT bridges the gap between the growing demand for high-quality healthcare and the ability to deliver it efficiently and cost effectively. In essence, MPT enables hospitals to focus on what they know best - operations and serving patients.keywords:N/A