McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers's estimated annual revenue is currently $35M per year.
- McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers has 159 Employees.
- McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers?
McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers is able to trace its roots back to 1896. Over the years, growth of our organization through acquisitions of local brokerages has given us a strong community identity. To service our broad client base, we maintain 16 offices across Southwestern Ontario. McFarlan Rowlands did not become one of the largest independent insurance brokerages in Canada by accident. We insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices. When necessary, we are able to leverage our size and years of experience to offer our clients features, prices, and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. In addition to our broad product portfolio, the team at McFarlan Rowlands excels at providing complete customer satisfaction. More than half of our clients have been referred to us by existing clients and that number continues to grow. Our corporate guidelines of client satisfaction, employee education and industry presence have proven themselves time and time again. Locations in: London, Aylmer, Delhi, Dorchester, Embro, Ingersoll, Kitchener, Langton, Norwich, Sarnia, Strathroy, Tavistock, Thamesford & Tillsonburgkeywords:Finance,Insurance