Mayor's Youth Employment Program Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mayor's Youth Employment Program's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.8M per year.
- Mayor's Youth Employment Program's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Mayor's Youth Employment Program has 55 Employees.
- Mayor's Youth Employment Program grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Mayor's Youth Employment Program currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mayor's Youth Employment Program?
Jobs are difficult for anyone to get, but for a high school student, working in the corporate sector seems like a far-fetched dream. However, the Mayorￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs Youth Employment Program makes that dream a reality for 100 junior and senior high school students from the City of Stamford. The students get access to paid employment in the corporate, private, or non-profit sector. In addition to the job, the students get guidance and training from government employees. The training starts before the job, as students must complete an application and go through a job interview for what is usually their first time. Once they are accepted, students learn about the many aspects of being a good worker, including: professionalism, time management, communication, teamwork, adaptability, and much more. The Mayorￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs Youth Employment Program provides students with a ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￅﾓreal worldￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾝ perspective right before they go into college, and helps improve their skills to make them better workers both for the job they receive from the program and any future jobs they may have. The Mayor's Youth Employment Program is to provide Stamford's youth with the necessary job readiness and leadership skills needed to compete in the global workforce.keywords:N/A