MayStreet Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MayStreet's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- MayStreet's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- MayStreet's total funding is $31M.
- MayStreet has 46 Employees.
- MayStreet grew their employee count by 100% last year.
- MayStreet currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MayStreet?
MayStreetￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs market data infrastructure platform delivers the highest-quality, most complete capital markets data available. Combining ultra-low latency platform architecture with high-precision, full depth-of-book data, MayStreet allows its clients ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ which range from banks, market makers and quantitative investment firms to traditional asset managers, trading platform vendors and regulators ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ to gain deeper insights into how global capital markets operate. The platform delivers both real-time and ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￅﾓnear-timeￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾝ intraday historical data, supporting clientsￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ firm-wide workflows including trade execution and surveillance, performance analysis, historical back testing, end-of-day reporting, risk and compliance and more.keywords:N/A