MaxGen Energy Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MaxGen Energy Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.5M per year.
- MaxGen Energy Services's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- MaxGen Energy Services has 126 Employees.
- MaxGen Energy Services grew their employee count by -13% last year.
- MaxGen Energy Services currently has 27 job openings.
What Is MaxGen Energy Services?
MaxGen is a leading provider of third-party services to the solar, EV charging, and battery storage industries. The company is recognized as the largest independent service provider for solar O&M in the US. The team has a nationwide footprint to provide plant operations and field maintenance services and currently manages some of the largest operating solar plants in the US. Additionally, MaxGen has unmatched experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment and battery energy storage systems. Founded in 2009, MaxGen is headquartered in Costa Mesa, CA and is a portfolio company of Oaktree Capital. For additional information, please visit MaxGen's website at http://maxgen.com/.keywords:N/A